D26496: Log categories: fix format adding DEFAULT_SEVERITY

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 7 15:26:53 GMT 2020

mlaurent requested changes to this revision.
mlaurent added a comment.

  But you're wrong "log_kdebugsettings: In this file:  "/home/meven/kde/usr/etc/xdg/kio.categories"  this line  "kf5.kio.cookiejar kcookiejar (KIO)"  still use old format. We need to port it" it not for missing DEFAULT_SEVERITY argument it's just that kio.categories doesnt use new format.
  but it seems that it's an old version as here I don't see this warning for kio.categories.

  And you add DEFAULT_SEVERITY [WARNING] but ecm_qt_declare_logging_category doesn"t use WARNING as default argument for example:
  "ecm_qt_declare_logging_category(kio_trash_PART_DEBUG_SRCS HEADER kiotrashdebug.h IDENTIFIER KIO_TRASH CATEGORY_NAME kf5.kio.trash)"
  so this patch is not correct for sure.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kio.categories:17
> +kf5.kio.widgets KIOWidgets (KIO) DEFAULT_SEVERITY [WARNING] IDENTIFIER [KIO_WIDGETS]
> +org.kde.kio.kpasswdserver KPasswdServer (KIO) IDEFAULT_SEVERITY [WARNING] DENTIFIER [category]
>  org.kde.kurifilter-localdomain KUriFilter Local Domain (KIO)  DEFAULT_SEVERITY [WARNING] IDENTIFIER [category]

It's not correct when you paste DEFAULT_SEVERITY [WARNING] => you add "I" from identifier

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO