D26457: Introduce shadow API

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 6 13:05:47 GMT 2020

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Seems generally very clean and sensible. +1

  I want to see plasma-framework/dialog.cpp and breeze ports before we merge.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kwindowshadow.h:201
> +     *
> +     * Note that the KWindowShadow does not keep track of the platform surface. If for whatever
> +     * reason the native platform surface is deleted and then created, you must to destroy() the

For KWindowEffects I did put window tracking into the wayland plugin and it improved the readability of all the client code considerably.

I would recommend looking at doing so, especially as we could probably even share the implementation that kwayland-integration windoweffects.cpp has.

REPOSITORY
  R278 KWindowSystem