D26440: Add utility method for opening a KSharedConfig suitable to store state information

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 5 18:29:20 GMT 2020

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Looks good. I'm just going back and forth in my mind between dolphinstate and dolphinstaterc. The latter would have the benefit of telling experienced developers that it uses the KConfig file format (not e.g. some binary format). This is minor though, surely we'll get used to it whichever way.

  Maybe mention the method name in the first line of the commit log, so that the future release changelog is more informative.

  Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

BRANCH