D26424: [kdiroperator] Add method for accessing actions without KActionCollection

Dominik Haumann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 5 09:45:36 GMT 2020

dhaumann added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kdiroperator.h:428
> +    /**
> +     * an accessor to a collection of all available Actions. The actions
> +     * are static, they will be there all the time.

Imho the API documentation should be improved (I am aware it was copied).

  Returns a map of all available actions. The action map remains unchanged throughout the entire lifetime of the diroperator instance.

  The key of the map can be used to obtain the respective action. The full list of available actions is as follows:

  - popupMenu: ...
  - up: ...

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO