D26326: Add application/x-audacity-project icon

Carson Black noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 2 02:10:20 GMT 2020

cblack added a comment.

  The foreground's colour contrast against the base of the colour icon should be higher IMO. (I have to squint to make out the emblem, which kinda defeats the purpose of an icon: making a filetype easier to see.)

  Plus, dark mimetype icons almost never use a darker symbol overlaid on them, always a lighter one.

  And the colours used seems to not be related at all to Audacity's brand colour (it's blue, not purple).

  I would recolour the icons to look something more like this:
  F7854504: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7854504> F7854506: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7854506>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons