D27245: Ki18n: Convert license headers to SPDX statements

Andreas Cord-Landwehr noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 29 10:52:28 GMT 2020

cordlandwehr added a comment.

  So, how to move forward with this change? The two open discussion points are:

  - How to handle COPYING files? --> IMO this is a general question that I want to address in a global change when we updated all the license headers. For this I created a task to track this question: https://phabricator.kde.org/T12730
  - How to handle the unneeded empty lines in the license file? --> the license files must not be changed according to https://reuse.software/faq/, thus I created an upstream issue at SPDX (https://github.com/spdx/license-list-data/issues/60). but I am afraid that we have to wait for this issue to be fixed before we can update the license files on our side. Judging from experience, this will take quite some time and according to the REUSE guidelines we are doing everything correctly.

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n