D27528: Adapt action numbering in Android to work like in KNotifications

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 21 21:38:15 GMT 2020

nicolasfella added a comment.

  To apply the changes made in the web interface to your local commit you use `arc amend` I think.

  To upload new changes you do `arc diff --update D27528`

  > Once the diff is landed, it will be commited with the email address you set up in your KDE Identity account afaik.

  It does not. It uses whatever authorship info is in the uploaded patch, which may be empty if the patch was uploaded via the web interface. Always check that if you are landing other people's patches!

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications