D27539: KIO::iconNameForUrl: fix searching for kde protocol icons

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 21 13:32:36 GMT 2020

sitter accepted this revision.
sitter added a comment.

  I've changed 417069 to CCBUG only, there's more to that issue than just the bogus fallback in this function.

  Diff LGTM, besides one minor comment about not keeping that QLatin1String.

INLINE COMMENTS

> global.cpp:227
>      if (url.scheme().isEmpty()) { // empty URL or relative URL (e.g. '~')
> -        return unknown;
> +        return QLatin1String ("unknown");
>      }

I think we can QStringLiteral this. QLatin1String has no performance advantage when it gets type converted to QString anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  master