D27508: Remove unnecessary monochrome app icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 20 22:55:22 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D27508#614856 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27508#614856>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Removing the monochrome system-help icon is what's needed to fix 417879, though. If we can't do that, then we can't fix the bug.

  We're back to needing to solve the fundamental technical issue with Breeze Icons. Removing or adding icons isn't going to fix it. We've got to create a way to force apps to use monochrome icons when we want to use them and I don't know how to do that. Alternatively, we could redesign Breeze to work better with the XDG spec, but I don't have the time, creativity or drive to create tons of good replacement icons.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons