D27399: make sure the size hints are integer and even

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 14 12:12:01 GMT 2020

mart created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
mart requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  for retrocompatibility with pc2 units.gridUnit * 1.6 is used
  a lot as size hint (we have to guarantee buttons and
  textfields have the same height by default for perfect
  horizontal alignment.
  tough we have make sure that size is integer and even otherwise
  we'll have a lot of internal misalignments

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  phab/sizefixes

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/Button.qml
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/TabButton.qml
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/TextField.qml
  src/declarativeimports/plasmacomponents3/ToolButton.qml