D27065: Fix inverted logic in IOKitStorage::isRemovable

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 10 14:32:56 GMT 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   This is a MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014 with macOS 10.15.2 with only this one disk. It's clearly not supposed to get removed, imo :)

  Indeed. The icon shown is for internal disks.

  Thanks for drawing attention to this, I'm going to have to look into things.

  Is it possible that PCIe drives are mounted over something other than SATA (I don't see any mention of that bus in the UDI, and IIRC I do on my own 2011 Mac that still uses 2.5" drives.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid