D27122: Tweaked contrast effect values, adjusted transparency accordingly, switched from Background to ViewBackground

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 4 18:00:10 GMT 2020

niccolove added a comment.

  In D27122#605804 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D27122#605804>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Using View Background is semantically incorrect. If you want to change the color, you should patch the color scheme.

  But in order to change ColorScheme-Background I should change Window Background in the colorscheme, which would make all KDE apps lighter, right? I don't think that it makes sense to use the same color of windows for dialogs, since they're not windows, especially since they are also transparent and that requires adjusting the color.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)