Syntax-Highlighter questions

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 23:02:36 BST 2020

Hi,

a while back I needed syntax-highlighting in a QML based application.
Since I could not find some QML support for syntax-highlighter, I
wrote a wrapper library [1]. That worked perfectly fine but now that I
wrote an example (screenshot in [1]) unexpected behaviour pops up. The
example is different because it can set highlighter's definition and
theme during runtime which were set once statically in the initial
application.

Now my issue/question:
Highlight definition: Although SyntaxHighlighter::setDefinition calls
rehighlight(), the content of the text field remains unchanged. By
changing the size of the window, the new highlighting is drawn. Do you
have any suggestions what can be done to fix that?

Hoping for cure :) and thanks in advance,

Andreas

[1] https://github.com/schnitzeltony/ksyntax-highlighting-wrapper