D29278: Port KWin to KWaylandServer

Vlad Zahorodnii noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 30 07:17:11 BST 2020

zzag added a comment.

  Hmm, I can't build kwin

    /home/vlad/Workspace/KDE/src/kde/workspace/kwin/libkwineffects/kwineffects.cpp:44:10: fatal error: KWaylandServer/surface_interface.h: No such file or directory
       44 | #include <KWaylandServer/surface_interface.h>
          |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    compilation terminated.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:131
> +    TYPE REQUIRED
> +    PURPOSE "For screenlocker integration in kwin_wayland"
> +)

Well, we need it to make the wayland session work.

> CMakeLists.txt:644
>      KF5::WaylandClient
> -    KF5::WaylandServer
> +    Plasma::KWaylandServer
>      Wayland::Cursor

I feel like it should be KWaylandServer::KWaylandServer but we can revisit it.

> kwineffects.h:68
>
> -namespace KWayland {
> -    namespace Server {
> -        class SurfaceInterface;
> -        class Display;
> -    }
> +namespace KWaylandServer {
> +    class SurfaceInterface;

This breaks source compatibility, but I guess we don't have a choice.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin