D29292: Port KKeySequenceItem to QQC2

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 22:37:18 BST 2020

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> cblack wrote in KeySequenceItem.qml:57
> Are we able to use some form of units? Hardcoding this seems wrong.

> Can we use the non-attached version here please since it's not likely

It's the worst!

> Are we able to use some form of units? Hardcoding this seems wrong.

It's come up before, this isn't ideal, but there's no other consistent alternative. It's the convention followed elsewhere.

Let's follow that up on https://phabricator.kde.org/T10873

> broulik wrote in KeySequenceItem.qml:58
> Is this `_tr` thing we could also improve (separately o/c)?

We need to specify the domain, but you're right i18nd would work just as well and save a QObject

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative