D29163: RFC: Add document-replace icon (Like for Overwrite action)

David Hurka noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 29 09:21:42 BST 2020

davidhurka added a comment.

  Then I will remove the border. I think it looks slightly better, because the bottom-left corner is visible this way; and the 16px version looks to chunky otherwise.

  I will update this revision when I have my system back. Otherwise, anyone else may take the template file from this revision and update it. Command would be:

    $ breeze-icon-cleaner -s '16 22 32' -n 'document-replace' document-replace.svg

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons