D29231: [WIP] Add keyboard_shortcuts_inhibit protocol

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 27 16:46:12 BST 2020

apol added a comment.

  Code looks good overall, I'd say you'll get to polish the weird bits when developing the kwin side.

  In fact, this probably could be implemented within kwin considering what we discussed last week. We could remove the weirdness we have to keep its ABI.

INLINE COMMENTS

> keyboard_shortcuts_inhibit_interface.cpp:25
> +    Private(Display *display, SurfaceInterface *surface, SeatInterface *seat, KeyboardShortcutsInhibitorInterface* q)
> +        : zwp_keyboard_shortcuts_inhibitor_v1(*display, s_version) // TODO check we want to use display

You'll want to connect it to the respective client here, it's not a global anymore.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland