changing icon sizes no longer emits signal

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Mon Apr 27 11:55:52 BST 2020

(That's why confirmation prompts are pointless, one gets so used to just
acknowledge them all that that I sent this mail mid-sentece :)

...so perhaps we should just change it to always emit the dbus signal
manually when something changed, rather than it being nested inside
exportToKDE4().

So, basically like David's patch, except maybe just with the explicit
DBus call, so we can get rid of the emitChange call, which I think might
be kdelibs4support material?

Cheers
Kai Uwe