D29095: New much simpler mouse icon that works in both light and dark breeze

Chris Escargot noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 22 20:33:10 BST 2020

saligari added a comment.

  > Maybe this is just me but the overall width to height ratio makes it seem that the closest "real" mice are quite dated as well.

  I don't understand what you mean with this, do you think it should be slimmer? I kind of followed the old one in this, even if it doesn't seem like it. Right now its ratio is ~0,67 while microsoft's standard old mouse is kind of close to that (but has a different shape)

  I don't think an icon for its place needs side buttons, fast scrolling buttons etc. Being kind of abstract, simple and out of the way I think is a plus in its case.

  The ergonomic mouse shape/ especially existing icon's left side is really cool, but unfortunately I don't have the skills to make something like this (I hardly know how to use inkscape). I think it takes a lot of skill to be able to create something realistic but also manage to strike a balance and I don't even have a little skill.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons