Problems in KWayland causes by API and ABI compatibility promises

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 22:53:30 BST 2020

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 10:26 PM David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> > Given Doodle's take forever and everyone's probably quarantined
> > anyway, I propose we do it just after the Monday Plasma meeting. If
> > someone is eager to share an opinion and can't make that, message here
> > and we'll choose something more formally.
>
> That didn't really work out. Doodle it is!
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/k8gzdvwhgibn7hma
>
> Then we'll meet in #kwin on IRC

Decision made, lets have an IRC meeting Thursday 17.30 European Time
(please adjust for your timezone, or see Doodle).
Let's all agree on a decision (though I think there's some direction)
by the end of that meeting with some action plans for both client and
server both shortterm and long term.

David