D28995: Add imperial gallon and US pint

Felix Riiga noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 20 17:55:21 BST 2020

riiga added a comment.

  In D28995#652764 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28995#652764>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Aren't Imperial and US the same thing?The USA is the only country that still officially uses the imperiaI system.

  The US uses USC <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_customary_units> units which are derived from the British imperial system, but some units differ such as the volume of the gallon and pint. So there is an American gallon and a British gallon, and an American pint and a British pint and probably even more variants. Prevoiusly the US gallon and British pint had been added. I've added the US pint and the British gallon (which it seems had been added for fuel efficiency calucations, but not regular calculations).

REPOSITORY
  R292 KUnitConversion