D28020: New class ProcessLauncherJob in KIOGui

Jonah BrĂ¼chert noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 18 14:32:00 BST 2020

jbbgameich added a comment.

  Sorry for using this diff to ask this question, I couldn't find you in kde-devel.
  Would it be possible to expose the finished signal of QProcess in KIO::ApplicationLauncherJob?
  I need something like this to close the startup feedback in the Plasma Mobile shell (a fullscreen overlay which shows that an app is starting) when the app crashed.
  Or is there an entirely different way to implement this?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO