D24773: kio_trash: Add size, modification, access and create date for trash:/

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 17 00:07:31 BST 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  Yep, that's it. Renaming trash:/A to trash:/B calls KIO::moveAs which stats trash:/ [useful to resolve desktop:/ to a local dir for instance], which now updates the on-disk cache... with 'A', before it gets renamed to 'B'.

  I think I know what the best solution is. Using StatDetails to skip the (expensive) size stuff when CopyJob calls stat(). Bugfix and performance improvement :)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO