D28701: [WIP] Add KPackage support to KNewStuffCore

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 15 14:30:44 BST 2020

leinir updated this revision to Diff 80195.
leinir added a comment.

  Think we're at the point where testing would be good, now. This update
  means we now attempt to adopt already installed kpackages if you try and
  install the package from knewstuff, and removal of entries installed
  using the previous implementation should now also happen during a fallback
  step, intended to make life a bit simpler for those who have used this
  before...

  - Add a KPackageType property to Installation, for fallback purposes
  - Add documentation for the new knsrc bits
  - Handle adopting an already installed kpackage item
  - Also uninstall not-adopted-but-there possibly installed kpackage bits

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D28701?vs=80184&id=80195

BRANCH
  add-kpackage-support (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  src/core/CMakeLists.txt
  src/core/cache.cpp