D28742: Add KDialogJobUiDelegate(KJobUiDelegate::Flags) constructor

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 11 15:49:46 BST 2020

dfaure added a comment.

  In D28742#646009 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28742#646009>, @kossebau wrote:

  > `window` parameter wants API dox mentioning, though.

  Oops, I thought I did that. Fixed.

  > And perhaps could be defaulted to nullptr, for use-cases which do not have a window at hand and are fine with any default?

  I've been wondering. But people tend to forget to do so, and in most cases, if we choose the dialog delegate, then there's a QWidget based window somewhere.
  Plasma uses KNotificationJobUiDelegate so it's not a problem here.
  My thinking is that I'd rather force people to think about it, and possibly pass a nullptr in case there's really no window around.

REPOSITORY
  R288 KJobWidgets

BRANCH
  master