D28400: [AdvancedQueryParser] Move semantic handling of tokens to SearchStore

Stefan BrĂ¼ns noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 7 20:05:54 BST 2020

bruns added a comment.

  In D28400#643934 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28400#643934>, @bcooksley wrote:

  > The following is notice that the following reviews/commits are being scheduled to be reverted in 24 hours due to the FTBFS on Windows and FreeBSD:
  >
  > - 2b9c468816459a318dd2c8fe96e5e5acf1cedfd1 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R293:2b9c468816459a318dd2c8fe96e5e5acf1cedfd1>
  > - 2fa16a2865dc385f1106c3eadb363bbe9d1244b1 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R293:2fa16a2865dc385f1106c3eadb363bbe9d1244b1>
  > - d4494ee496640325fb6fd72b80f12c5c4b124d22 <https://phabricator.kde.org/R293:d4494ee496640325fb6fd72b80f12c5c4b124d22>

  This is complete nonsense. It is the responsibility of the #windows <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/windows/> and #freebsd <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/freebsd/> teams to keep their builds working. If Windows/FreeBSD keep failing, *their builds* should be scheduled for removal.

  I have no WIndows license, I have no Visual Studio license, I don't care for WIndows, and I won't invest any time in it.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo