D28606: Add iconSize property to PC2 ToolButton

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 6 05:39:47 BST 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  In D28606#642513 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28606#642513>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Darn. Maybe we should fix the PC3 tooltips though? :)

  Maybe, but I don't know what that would entail.
  For more context: I asked Kai about porting notifications to PC3 so that I could fix the size of icons with larger fonts. He said he wouldn't accept patches that do that for notifications or KRunner because of the issues with PC3, so I figured it would be easier to just add icon sizes to PC2.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)