D28488: [Fstab] Ensure uniqueness for all filesystem types

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 2 11:55:09 BST 2020

sitter added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> bruns wrote in fstabhandling.cpp:131
> I got the impression you liked being lax. Guess only when the shoe is on the other foot.

I do like being lax! I literally gave you a ship it despite your comment being literally wrong.
Picking on useless crap such as whether a comment is technically entirely correct or not doesn't give anything of value to anyone except the person picking, who is really just getting an air of superiority I'm sure. The rest of the world meanwhile gets their time wasted. You seem to not appreciate that, and I'll clearly not make you see it either. One of many great failures of mine, right next to wanting things get done.

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid