D21509: [baloo_file] Index renamed folders inside UnindexedFileIndexer

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 31 10:02:40 BST 2019

poboiko created this revision.
poboiko added reviewers: Frameworks, Baloo, bruns.
Herald added projects: Frameworks, Baloo.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
poboiko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If some folder was renamed while `baloo_file` was not running, it should pop up in `UnIndexedFileIterator`.
  However, it does not, because previously it was thought that folder should never be reindexed.
  It is not correct: it should be reindexed if its name was changed.
  As a consequence, we end up with invalid entries inside DB (DocumentUrl is invalid).

  Also, added unit test for `UnIndexedFileIterator`, which covers basic cases (including this one).
  Right now it fails due to D21427: Always skip trailing slashes in FilderedDirIterator <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21427> (one of the folders has trailing slash, while it should not)

  Also, since we need to check if name was changed already inside iterator, we can export this information
  and reuse it from `UnindexedFileIndexer`.

TEST PLAN
  1. Apply also patch from D21427: Always skip trailing slashes in FilderedDirIterator <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21427>.
  2. ctest

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/unit/file/unindexedfileiteratortest.cpp
  src/file/unindexedfileindexer.cpp
  src/file/unindexedfileiterator.cpp
  src/file/unindexedfileiterator.h