D21315: Dolphin-style view modes in the file dialog

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 28 13:22:10 BST 2019

meven marked an inline comment as done.
meven added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in kdiroperator.cpp:1955
> Can we make them reusable, it should be in framework and then accessed in Dolphin.

Well there are pretty much reusable already, their actions are available in the actionCollection, although not documented.

But reusing kdiroperator in dolphin is another matter.
The views here are simply based on existing kdiroperator views and most of their bugs and features gaps with Dolphin remains.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO