D21344: Port to ECMAddQmlModule

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 22 19:10:07 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  The diff between the generated qmldir files and the manually written ones looks good. And also showed the one of plasmacore has some left-over.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:37
> +    OBJECT_TYPES
> +        BusyIndicator qml/BusyIndicator.qml
> +        Button qml/Button.qml

All the repeated names make me wonder if the macro could be made even more nice by having it autoderive the type name from the file.  At least all the files in Plasma and the mojority in my own projects match this naming pattern.

As that might blow up the macro code a bit, first waiting for principal feedback.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)