D21179: FrameSvgItem: emit maskChanged always from doUpdate()

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 13 07:25:51 BST 2019

kossebau created this revision.
kossebau added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
kossebau requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In that method we can assue a high chance that the mask is also affected.
  Instead of adding complicated additional code to track if the mask
  really changed, we rely on the cached value from FrameSvg.
  This method is not too often called in a Plasma session, so that
  further optimization work to avoid unneccesary emits seems not yet
  worth it.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  framesvgitemmoreemitmaskchanged

AFFECTED FILES
  src/declarativeimports/core/framesvgitem.cpp