D21099: Use locale currency for donate icon

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 9 15:20:09 BST 2019

sitter added a comment.

  For obvious reasons I'd recommend only going for the major currencies :)

  I've had a quick look at a part of our website visits and the following currencies would be the most relevant based on that:

  1. EUR
  2. USD (this is actually the default icon so it's not needed and as far as I can see AUD and CAD have the same symbol)
  3. RUB
  4. GBP
  5. CNY
  6. BRR
  7. INR
  8. MXN
  9. PLN
  10. UAH
  11. TRY
  12. SEK
  13. JPY
  14. ARS
  15. CHF

  (in that order)

  The first 5-10 or so are also in line with localization statistics I have in the back of my mind from a while ago (from Kubuntu I think?), so this list should be fairly representative as far as how many of our current users are affected by that currency.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets