D20986: Don't call click on the delegate, when we just want it to become current item

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 3 10:47:17 BST 2019

leinir added a comment.

  In D20986#460112 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20986#460112>, @broulik wrote:

  > -1
  >
  > Most KCMs actually use `onClicked` to update the selected plugin and other bits. They don't actually set `currentIndex` on the `ListView` directly but have it updated based on whatever current scheme or theme etc is selected.
  >
  > Can it be fixed such that the `onClicked` isn't fired when the action is invoked? From what I can see the actions don't rely on `currentIndex`

  Unless i'm misunderstanding you, that's precisely what this code does - onClicked still gets triggered when clicking the thumbnail itself, this patch only affects the action buttons. The previous code was specifically added to set the current index, according to Nate in https://phabricator.kde.org/D18649#459586 :)

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative