D20986: Don't call click on the delegate, when we just want it to become current item

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 3 10:25:21 BST 2019

leinir created this revision.
leinir added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If you have any actions in your GridDelegate, activating them would previously
  cause the delegate's onClicked signal to fire, which isn't always desirable.

  The logic behind the original code was that it was supposed to set that item
  as the current one in the gridview, so a little bit of working around nested
  delegates (understandably) not forwarding models, and we have the ability to
  set the delegate as the current item.

TEST PLAN
  See any KCM which performs an action on clicking the thumbnail, and which has actions

  - Prior to patch, both the action and the thumbnail slot would be called
  - With this patch, only the action is called

REPOSITORY
  R296 KDeclarative

BRANCH
  dont-click-just-set-current (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/qmlcontrols/kcmcontrols/qml/GridDelegate.qml