D17302: Add test for adding properties to result

Alexander Stippich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 30 08:45:11 GMT 2019

astippich added a comment.

  In D17302#439605 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17302#439605>, @bruns wrote:

  > IMHO this test is pointless, as the contents of the variant map is inaccessible, it is only an intermediate storage. The correct way to retrieve the data is via `Result::document()`. Or you can just accept D19087 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19087>, which already checks this is correct.

  I would appreciate it next time if you think it is pointless, you say so right away, instead of providing hints on how to improve it. Otherwise it is a waste of time.
  Also, testing Result::document() was always the next step. And at the time of writing (4 month ago!), it certainly was not pointless as this is the code responsible that Baloo outputs lists after serialization/deserialization.

REPOSITORY
  R293 Baloo