D20005: WIP: Find Qt5Widgets, required for Qt5::uic

Alexander Potashev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 23 20:01:08 GMT 2019

aspotashev created this revision.
aspotashev added a reviewer: Frameworks.
aspotashev added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
aspotashev requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  If I have

    find_package(KF5I18n ${KF5_MIN_VERSION} CONFIG REQUIRED)

  in CMakeLists.txt, cmake failed with the following error:

    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "Qt5::uic".

  referencing the following line in KF5I18nMacros.cmake:

    get_target_property(QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE Qt5::uic LOCATION)

TEST PLAN
  Run cmake on a project with the following lines:

    find_package(KF5I18n ${KF5_MIN_VERSION} CONFIG REQUIRED)
    ki18n_wrap_ui(foo_SRCS bar.ui)

REPOSITORY
  R249 KI18n

AFFECTED FILES