D19858: Handle unsupported OCS commands, and don't over-vote

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 18 15:25:23 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
leinir added reviewers: KNewStuff, ronaldv, ngraham.
leinir added a project: KNewStuff.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When the server does not support certain commands (such as voting), don't be quite so loud about it. It is not a critical error, and we should accept it when we are told so.

  Also, the same bug report covers votes being sent out during listing of items. This is caused by the rating being set sometime after setting up a signal chain, and then changing the rating of the widget. So, block signals when we're simply updating the rating's internal state.

  BUG:391111

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

AFFECTED FILES