D19733: Add preferences-desktop-theme-applications and preferences-desktop-theme-windowdecorations icons

Björn Feber noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 17 11:24:28 GMT 2019

GB_2 added a comment.

  In D19733#432498 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19733#432498>, @bcooksley wrote:

  > This change appears to have broken Windows builds (when using the QRC bundles anyway, which it seems regular Windows CI builds don't enable)
  >
  > See https://build.kde.org/job/Administration/job/Dependency%20Build%20Plasma%20kf5-qt5%20WindowsMSVCQt5.11/lastFailedBuild/consoleText

  That build was before this patch landed. The error was caused by https://phabricator.kde.org/R266:3bd19e01b91338d9b9f0fd4f646f814ccdc30928, which I had to make in preparation for this patch to land, because of an arc/Phabricator bug.
  So it should already be fixed now, since this patch has already been landed.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons