D19697: Fixes the build failure when using ECM Android toolchain

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 12 18:31:14 GMT 2019

vkrause added a comment.

  Are you sure? pwd.h of the NDK contains the following here:

    #if __ANDROID_API__ >= 26
    struct passwd* getpwent(void) __INTRODUCED_IN(26);

    void setpwent(void) __INTRODUCED_IN(26);
    void endpwent(void) __INTRODUCED_IN(26);
    #endif /* __ANDROID_API__ >= 26 */

  So we should not need any declarations in our code for API >= 26 I think, which matches exactly the behavior I observe here when trying to compile kcoreaddons with different API levels.

REPOSITORY
  R244 KCoreAddons