D16579: Remove support for non-standard APE tag field names from the test files

James Smith noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 11 23:16:55 GMT 2019

smithjd added a comment.

  Diff 44708 included these changes for review. No one requested changes then, and they were ack'ed since: https://phabricator.kde.org/D16579?vs=on&id=44708&whitespace=ignore-most#420650 .

  > Hello, the tone of your comment is not appropriate.

  You might as well have said, 'the change as you pushed it, fulfilled my request for changes, and there was not even a chance to lift it'. That's now praise instead of misinformation.

  > from the latest comments, it's not clear that their concerns were addressed first.

  Also misinformation: https://phabricator.kde.org/D16579?vs=on&id=44708&whitespace=ignore-most#420650. There was also no dissension during the time since this comment was posted and the review was closed.

  If any subset of review changes were already in principle agreed upon and with no requested changes, //AND// the code requested changed is to be removed from the final patch, //AND// the changes are binary-only, and the differences not rendered on the review ticket:

  A) Further review is unnecessary, if only to allow the reviewers to cancel their (obsolete) change requests before it is closed;
  B) I'm not aware where it is required that ALL reviewers must cancel their requested changes before the review is closed. The review could have been just as simply closed without the commit hook and the agreed repository changes made without referencing the review in the commit message, of course ignoring the fabulous background this review brought before it was turned into an argument over why it was closed with 2 reviewers still left to cancel their (superfluous) involvement as they see fit.

REPOSITORY
  R286 KFileMetaData