D18904: [FileCopyJob] Clean up after file copy operation is cancelled

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 9 09:07:38 GMT 2019

dfaure accepted this revision.
dfaure added a comment.

  Ah, the free space check in CopyJob doesn't take into account that it's an overwrite? Heh, two bugs canceling each other, in a way ;-)

  In the situation I describe, there *is* space to do the copying, just not with a temporary .part file.
  So I didn't expect an error in that case, but rather directly overwriting without using .part.

  But OK that's a separate issue then, the check itself could be improved.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D18904 (branched from master)