D19599: textfield height based only on clear text

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 8 10:43:47 GMT 2019

sitter added a comment.

  LGTM, but do we need the MMM there? Wouldn't one M do? Or if control.text is always a string we don't need the ""+ at all?

INLINE COMMENTS

> TextFieldStyle.qml:60
>
> -        implicitHeight: Math.max(control.cursorRectangle.height * 1.6, control.cursorRectangle.height + base.margins.top + base.margins.bottom)
> +        implicitHeight: Math.max(metrics.height * 1.6, metrics.height + base.margins.top + base.margins.bottom)
>          implicitWidth: theme.mSize(theme.defaultFont).width * 12

maybe add a linebreak between the two sides so it's easy to spot the metrics.height on both sides of the max.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  phab/echo