D18673: Add symlinks for flatpak

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 7 04:14:37 GMT 2019

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I like the functionality, though I'm not thrilled about having to change these symlinks around as apps change their appstream IDs, and constabtly add new ones as different packagers replace the existing AppStream IDs with their own (ugh).  Then again that's already the world we live in and I guess we've signed ourselves up for this mess by supporting icons for 3rd-party apps anyway.

  This currently causes the `scalable` test to fail, so at a minimum that needs to be fixed before this patch can land:

    FAIL!  : ScalableTest::test_scalable(icons:Applications) The following icons are not available in a scalable directory:
      com.github.bajoja.indicator-kdeconnect
       Loc: [/home/dev/kde/src/breeze-icons/autotests/scalabletest.cpp(262)]
    FAIL!  : ScalableTest::test_scalable(icons-dark:Applications) The following icons are not available in a scalable directory:
      com.github.bajoja.indicator-kdeconnect

  Remove the 16px `com.github.bajoja.indicator-kdeconnect` icon symlink, I guess.

  Looks like @nibags found another one that could be added, too

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons