D19437: [knewstuff] Remove qt5.13 deprecated method

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 1 08:33:57 GMT 2019

dfaure requested changes to this revision.
dfaure added inline comments.

> installation.cpp:575
> +    connect(ret, static_cast<void(QProcess::*)(int, QProcess::ExitStatus)>(&QProcess::finished), this, [this, command](int exitcode){
>          if (exitcode) {
>              qCCritical(KNEWSTUFFCORE) << "Command '" << command << "' failed with code" << exitcode;

This should test the exit status too. I think that's the whole point of this change in Qt?

I guess the best way is

  if (status == crashed)
     qCCritical "we crashed on the moon, good luck telling the families"
  else if (exitcode)

  R304 KNewStuff