D22852: Allow applets/containments/wallpaper to defer UIReadyConstraint

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 31 12:29:15 BST 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This is needed so that we don't remove the splash till the wallpaper is
  loaded, but also allows doing this in a generic way.

  Version 2 of the patch using a normal property.

  We need to have the virtual so that the containment waits for the
  wallpaper.

TEST PLAN
  Used with wallpaper patch
  Added debug to ensure it happened after the stackview in the wallpaper is pushed

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/appletinterface.cpp
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/appletinterface.h
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/containmentinterface.cpp
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/containmentinterface.h
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/wallpaperinterface.cpp
  src/scriptengines/qml/plasmoid/wallpaperinterface.h