D22723: Fix RunnerManager::queryFinished()

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 27 00:40:56 BST 2019

apol added a comment.

  > If you don't like it I won't object landing this internal class, but please add a long comment explaining why it was done like this.

  QObjects live in their own thread and shouldn't be used outside.
  https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qobject.html#thread

  In your patch we are emitting the signal from the run thread instead of the actual object's thread. This is wrong.

  Also I'd say there's value in using tools (i.e. Threadweaver) as it's meant to be used, despite you don't liking its semantics.

REPOSITORY
  R308 KRunner