D22733: Delete redundant and monochrome versions of applications-internet

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 25 06:05:34 BST 2019

ndavis accepted this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  Ha! I was just about to start working on this myself. Obviously, I agree that this should be done. However, we should take note of all of the instances where `applications-internet` is currently used so that we can switch apps that intentionally use the monochrome version over to another icon like `internet-services` or `globe`.

  https://lxr.kde.org/search?_filestring=&_string=applications-internet
  In case the above link doesn't work for anyone, here's a list of all the references I found in the KDE repos that I've downloaded. It's not as complete as the info in the link above.
  F7093996: applications-internet_uses.txt <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7093996>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  only-colorful-applications-intetnet-icon (branched from master)