D22365: KNotification macOS native support by NSNotificationCenter

Weixuan Xiao noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jul 23 16:40:17 BST 2019

Inoki marked 16 inline comments as done.
Inoki added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in notifybymacosnotificationcenter.h:14
> Add `override`

Which one?

> broulik wrote in notifybymacosnotificationcenter.mm:61
> We have a "default action" concept now where clicking the popup itself triggers, is this for that?

It could be. But seems that not all app provides defaultAction, so I do a check first

> broulik wrote in notifybymacosnotificationcenter.mm:138
> Why in the constructor?

To clear previously delivered notifications

> broulik wrote in notifybymacosnotificationcenter.mm:169
> A notification doesn't neccessarily have a `pixmap()` but could just be an `iconName()` where you need `QIcon::fromTheme()`

KDE Connect does set icon by pixmap, any idea how should we treat these?

> broulik wrote in notifybymacosnotificationcenter.mm:221
> Is there no way to transparently update a notification?

Could have one in UserNotifications framework but not NotificationCenter framework.

UserNotifications framework requires macOS 10.14+
So maybe later

REPOSITORY
  R289 KNotifications