D22647: Change Highlight to ButtonFocus in stylesheets

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 22 15:19:59 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D22647#500117 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22647#500117>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Whoa, huge diff. All the more reason why we need to find a way to have all the icons use a single external stylesheet.
  >
  > This will require documentation changes as well on https://hig.kde.org/style/icon.html and https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Icon_Workflow_Tips

  > As for the change itself, this is what happens when using the light color scheme: F7076742: Screenshot_20190722_080127.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7076742>
  >
  > Seems like this change just shifts the problem from Breeze Dark to regular Breeze.

  Actually, the problem isn't shifted at all, the change just doesn't fix anything for the current versions of Breeze and Breeze Dark. I'm using a custom colorscheme that reflects how I want Breeze Dark to look in the future. Breeze will use colors like these in the future: F7076861: Screenshot_20190722_101754.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7076861>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons